A new baby to love

Hello there,

How many of you love to color? How about doing it onto kraft cardstock? I did this once before and I really liked it. However, the pencils I use are not the best quality,yet the result looks pretty good. I should have a look online and get a better set of pencils. Any recomandations?

Today's card is a mini one. Why not?  I love making mini cards and I love using the cute stamps from Whimsy Stamps. Keep an eye on my blog and their website for new amazing designs, coming up next week.


Is always good to have a good quality white gel pe or marker. I love adding small details,because it gives that extra finished touch to any colored image.

If you enjoy my creations, you can find me on Instagram,where I share sneak peaks of my work and much more. As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps - Rub a Dub Dub
Whimsy Stamps - Hand Stitched Borders

Comments

Post a Comment