Make it shine


Hello ,

I don't know about you, but I love notebooks. I buy, I make, but I never end up using them. I had some left over clay and I really wanted to use it. Plus it was about time to use the gorgeous NUVO Gilding Flakes from Tonic Studios. This product is gorgeous! You have to be gentle when you open the box, because it goes everywhere. I used a fine brush to apply to flakes on my sticky clay.



You can use this for mixed media, home decor and so many other projects. Plus you get so much product. I had so much fun working and making this beautiful piece for my notebook.

Tonic Studios has a great blog with inspiration for you all. I hope you get to try the NUVO collection and other products ,because they are great quality.  That's it for today! Have a great day!


Supplies:
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse - Mother of Pearl - 804N    Nuvo Gilding Flakes - Silver Button (200ml) - 851N  644n_product_1000_rgb

Comments

Post a Comment